Your Information \ Did
- If you own land or a house in
Leisure Lands you are a member of Leisure Lnads Community Association.
- The pond and ball field are owned
by the Association and can be used by all residents.
- The Association Address is: 100
Leisure Lands, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- The Association Phone Number is
- Projects like the mailbox repairs
and community cleanup benefit us all.
- Please volunteer when you see
postings at the mailbox or community bulletin board - an hour or two - it
- New mailboxes are forthcoming.
Please fill in the enclosed application (sent in your snail mail newsletter
Fall 2002) and return ASAP.
- The Road Committee wants to keep
the roads in the best shape possible. They ask that you contact them via mail
if you know of a road related problem that you would like addressed. (Or e-mail,
and fill in "road committee" on the subject line)
- Pat Rutherford is forming a Crime
Watch patrol if you are interested in helping out contact her at (570)223-1635
- Leisure Lands has a Grievance
Committee, all grievances must be submitted in writing to the Grievance Committee
at 100 Leisure Lands, E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301.
- Building permits are required
in Leisure Lands - $100 for a house -$50 for any improvements. - (This fee
is to help cover the coast of road damage caused by large trucks and equipment)
- Leisure Lands has an Architectural
Committee - all plans must be submitted to them for a speedy review.
- Resale certificates - You will
need a Resale Certificate in order to sell your home in Leisure Lands or any
other community in PA - Please don't wait until the last minute it could cause
a delay in your closing.
- Bears and other wild animals -
as with any woodland community we have a great population of wild animals,
these critters get into your garbage - Please clean up your garbage after
- Join a committee: Road Committee,
Pond commission, Grievance Committee, Real Estate Committee, Newsletter Committee,
Ball field Committee, Township Meeting Monitors, Hunting Commission, covenants
and Restrictions Committee.